Tuesday, November 26, 2013
RUSSELL BRAND: Philosophical Astutology (summary)
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Questions for Activists
A young college student in San Diego just asked for my help on a class project about activism. Below are her questions and the food for thought they inspired, from my perspective.
Thank you for your time, this are the questions:
- what were the factors that led you to become an activist?
- why did you feel the need to take action?
- what cause/causes have been the focus of your activism and why?
- what has been the strategy (or strategies) of your activism?
- what forms of action do you think are the most effective as an activist and why?
- what do you feel are the results of your activism and the social movements you have participated in?
- how to you feel the larger goals of your activism have been/will be met?
- what did it take/what will it take?